dynomax mufflers

Participant count
  • Participant list

THUNDERBIRD
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
LANSING, MI
has anyone heard a dynomax muffler? i am thinking out getting a cat back dynomax system for my tbird, and i want to know if they sound any good. i dont want flowmasters they r to loud, for what i want, and magnaflow doesnt have a kit for my car, and i dont want to pay to have pipes bent up

has anyone heard a dynomax muffler? i am thinking out getting a cat back dynomax system for my tbird, and i want to know if they sound any good. i dont want flowmasters they r to loud, for what i want, and magnaflow doesnt have a kit for my car, and i dont want to pay to have pipes bent up

They sound pretty decent, but they are not that loud at all. A little too quite for me personally.

Then again, I haven't heard many people say that the Flowmasters (Typically 40 series) for these cars are particularly loud either.

An aftermarket exhuast is going to be louder than stock, that's just they way it is.

Also, you have an MN12 Thunderbird. May as well get used to paying to have pipes bent due to the very limited exhaust routing under body. Your options otherwise are drastically limited.

I'm using a custom made 2.5" Dual Exhaust on my 95' 4.6L Thunderbird right now. Essentially, custom bent 2.5" pipes from the cat's back, with no muffler, and 2.5" Intermediate pipes.

Here's a clip of my Tbird's exhaust:

http://soundwavescs.net/wickedkool/tbirdexhaust.zip

well sell dynomax at my job, my boss did his crx all dynomax and it sounded good. We have alot of people come in for dynomax, i havent had a single complaint to date about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

THUNDERBIRD

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
THUNDERBIRD
LANSING, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date