Dynaudio MW140/142

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be pricey
But hopefully going to be worth it in the end game!

I'm hoping be a good match to the mw172 and md100's I already have..........just want to see how they blend versus the Audible Physics xr3le's I have now.

But hopefully going to be worth it in the end game!
I'm hoping be a good match to the mw172 and md100's I already have..........just want to see how they blend versus the Audible Physics xr3le's I have now.
My next set I'm doing the escotec 3 way set soon as I sell the cdt set I have or save the cash I'll call my Dyn rep and order them been wanting 2 3 way set in my doors anyway

My next set I'm doing the escotec 3 way set soon as I sell the cdt set I have or save the cash I'll call my Dyn rep and order them been wanting 2 3 way set in my doors anyway
You selling the CDT 3 way set you have now?

If so lmk how much you'd want...........

You selling the CDT 3 way set you have now?
If so lmk how much you'd want...........
Yes $750 shipped. These retail for $1400. And are only 3 months old if that. Had everything replaced under warranty then. Amps fried and took out the whole system except subs

Yes $750 shipped. These retail for $1400. And are only 3 months old if that. Had everything replaced under warranty then. Amps fried and took out the whole system except subs
I let you know, they'd be for they wife's car not sure I'd want to spend that much.

Not sure honestly right now.

$500 honestly would be absolutely max! ...lol

Just can't see spending much more. Running an old US Acoustics 6300 so whatever it is will see 150 x 2 @ 4 ohms.....

Hopefully having a great member here and DIYMA to upgrade/repair the amp.

Running her setup passive, not wanting to run an active setup for her...........

Don't feel like replacing them after 5 days..........understand what I'm saying????

Whatever I do HAS to handle a beating........daily!

Not sure honestly right now.
$500 honestly would be absolutely max! ...lol

Just can't see spending much more. Running an old US Acoustics 6300 so whatever it is will see 150 x 2 @ 4 ohms.....

Hopefully having a great member here and DIYMA to upgrade/repair the amp.
Hertz Hsk 165 hi energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

eg9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
eg9
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date