Dynamat, second skin, brown bread, .....

300 square feet in your car

sounds like alot or am i wrong

i was planning to put like 75 in my car and i thought that was lots

also how much is seconds skin in canadian prices can you hook me up 2

and if 300 is a good amount how much would it be in canadian for that much?

Originally posted by bass maniak 300 square feet in your car

Nope...thats a good amount. I know guys with a bit more than that.

Sound deadening has to be in the top 5 things that people forget to budget into their install. I dont know how they forget to do that, because it has to be one of the most important things.

- Steve

werd steve

300 is a bit much for a regular cab mini truck, but nothing more than a good start for a suburban.

asll depends on the car.

I have a 96 nissan king cab, and about 300 feet, maybe a tad less, and I would like more.

for years, dynamat used to advertise that 36 feet could do an entire car, whci is true, butit would just minimize rattles, no nearly enough to stop the rattles and kill the noise completely.

When you are ready, let me know, I WILL hjook you up.

ANT

Originally posted by f150_on_32s where did u put it in the f150. i don't have any rattles.....yet, but i wanna do it to make sure i never do.
the guy who truck i did had a box with 4 10" hx2s right behind the seat so needless to say there were a few rattles, with a little work i got the box out and the covering on the back of the cab, floor, and sides of the cab, so thats where i put the sound deadening over all it was pretty easy installing on the truck, actually it was the easiest for putting on the deadening the biggest pain was getting the box out to begin with.....

Originally posted by bass maniak 300 square feet in your car

also how much is seconds skin in canadian prices can you hook me up 2

and if 300 is a good amount how much would it be in canadian for that much?

Well i have a cadillac so my car is pretty big. I used a dynamt extreme bulk pack which is 32 sq ft and it just covered my trunk floor and a little bit more. So i want to put a few more layers over that and put atleast 2 layers everywhere else in my car. And also I wanted to order alot so if i have some left over which i should i can let my friends use it.

Originally posted by ifandorbuts 300 is a bit much for a regular cab mini truck, but nothing more than a good start for a suburban.

asll depends on the car.
well i have a 1986 ford capri hatchback how much do you recomend for that car and about how much for shipping and mat in canadian prices

I would go with about 150 -200 sq feet for a capri. that would be the way to do it IMO.

I am not sure how to calculate the prices in canadian.

for forum mebers I pretty much ship for free. I sell the 50 foot roll of Damplifier for $69 shipped (US funds) but to canada it costs about $22 more on top for shipping. if you were to buy 4 rolls it would be about $65 additional american dollars. I hate shipping to canada just because they screw your on the shipping. though if you order 4 rolls you willalso get a bigger discount onthe product.

let me know if you have any other questions

ANT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.