Durango03's Skar 12" Enclosure Build (Moble Design)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@double 07 I never see the use of wood clamps in any of your work. May I ask why? I would think the wood clamps would make sure

the seal of wood glue is bound much more tightly/securely by the pressure of holding the boards together while they dry. Thanks.

I make accurate cuts.....I use good tight bond glue and my screws are put into a pre-drilled properly sized hole while the glue is wet.......I don't need clamps.....I have been building enclosures since 1989 and have always done it this way........The SCREWS are my clamps.....lol

@double 07 I never see the use of wood clamps in any of your work. May I ask why? I would think the wood clamps would make sure the seal of wood glue is bound much more tightly/securely by the pressure of holding the boards together while they dry. Thanks.

looks nice except the design IMHO... nice job building it and carpeting etc. BUT the way the ports do not sit flush would bug the hell out of me, being a builder myself.

Yeah that port thing is strange looking........I am just the builder this time......I played NO HAND in the design!!!...........lol.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants