Durango03's Skar 12" Enclosure Build (Moble Design)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! Thank you Double 07. Cant wait to see the magic you perform on this enclosure! Also thank you @moble enclosurs for the awesome design and @Keep_Hope_Alive for the guidance and idea's.

As all audiophiles know, a proper enclosure is the key piece to any system. With that being said I believe I lucked out and was able to pick a few of the greatest minds on CA in order to accomplish my goals. Thanks fella's.

Well Double 07, I plan on still having you do my 4 15" build when I finally get the funds to do it all, and decide if I want Skars, or DD's, looks freaking awesome!

Cool.......You need to plan a ROAD TRIP up here after I build the BEAST and we will help you install it and tune your amp/ amps.......NO EXTRA $ REQUIRED.....But TIPS are accepted.....lol

****. 4 Separate chambers, Double baffle with a flush mount and a curved outer edge on the port in the middle? Pretty sure I've never seen

a box design quite like this. I'm going to have to ask mobile what's up. Excellent work double 07, can't wait.

****. 4 Separate chambers, Double baffle with a flush mount and a curved outer edge on the port in the middle? Pretty sure I've never seen a box design quite like this. I'm going to have to ask mobile what's up. Excellent work double 07, can't wait.
The upward firing subs & ports were based on ideas and guidance given by Keep_Hope_Alive, as well as the 4 chamber (to ideally achieve perfect coupling of wavelengths given that each sub to port to cabin distance is the exact same traveled as opposed to a rear firing port where the wavelengths from 2 subs would always be longer than the other 2). These few details were given to Mobile and this was the end result. Personally I am very happy as to how the design turned out and I knew Mobile would have the creative touch to achieve my goals.

Btw, Loving it Double.. 1000 thank you's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants