Dubstep Stuff

torrents. Bassnectar's Cozza Frenzy is a pretty good album. I also found a nice UKF dubstep mix through torrents. Lots of the stuff is no good, but when you find some good ones you will know it. Just wait for the drop
I'm not good at t3h torrentz. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

so many good dubstep songs I can think of

cadenza - disrupt the whole scene

liquid stranger - nintendo

skrillex kill everybody bare noize remix is the one to get out of al the versions

nero - be sincere

nero - innocence

plan b - she said (16 bit remix)

borgore - nympho/ice cream (

reika - still dre

doctor p - neon

freestylers - cracks

mt eden - omen

have whole lists if anyone needs good dubbing songs

and fyi females take their clothes off to this stuff where I'm from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

all of bassnectars stuff has really heavy bass lines and decent mids

its worth it to buy the actual CD, some places have the full wav files also

I dislike "techno" or "trance" or w/e you call it. There are too many genres of this stuff to keep tabs on. I just like the what i came to know as dubstep or wobble bass strictly for the sick mid and bass lines.

wobble girl?????

Which CD's do you prefer, I'm looking for some torrents of his right now.
time stretch is the newest, its not as good as Cozza Frenzy.

The cd with the girl on the cover is ok, I think I have the double disc ripped. Its ok overall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.