dual vs. insignia vs. visonik

mmm i didn't know that ma and visonik were the same and abahn...

i dont see many people talkin about abahn, is it considered a "crap" brand...

i understand the desire for "bump" and not to get too involved, i think its the fact that all of those brands come in package deals with a cool looking bandpass box with crazy led's all over it..that catches the attention of the unknowing consumer...

cause if they paid attention.

kicker comps are 50 bucks online.

they aren'tthe top of the line, but i have them and i love them. and it's a respectable brand.

It's all top notch stuff. So I don't get all the hate towards it. I have run it all and no problems what-so-ever.

Going tomorrow to get my 2.5LCD deck from Dual. Can't wait, should be bad ass. Got it for 100 smacks. Beat that fuggers!

i have a dual cd player XHD7714 only paid 150.00 for it with built in hd radio, satellite radio ready ,blue tooth and ipod connectivity i dont think theres another deck on the market with all those features for so that cheap

just some info for you guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The old Visonik S4 12s....we did installs with a TON of them, 300watts RMS and those things JAM!

We had 4 in a proble (worse spl car ever) and had it doing a 148 and a change off of 1200 watts and it played music.

I had 6 in my old truck in a bandpass that would do a 152 and change on the dash with 2400 watts.

We used a bunch of them in a bunch of diff vehicles, for the price (they were like 41 dollars shipped from the dist we used at the time) you couldn't beat them. I was going to do a big setup with them but never did.

Also...the old Visonik was owned by the Anaba Corp...which was Visonik, MA Audio, Alphasonik, and I'm thinking they owned another company or two. I heard Anaba sold out so I'm not sure who owns them now

Visonik and Insignia are the better two, but they all ****.
I wouldn't be surprised if Insignia is made by Anaba Group (Ma Audio, Visonik, A-bahn).

I didn't read down that far lol.

But Audiobahn was never owned by Anaba IIRC

just some info for you guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
The old Visonik S4 12s....we did installs with a TON of them, 300watts RMS and those things JAM!

We had 4 in a proble (worse spl car ever) and had it doing a 148 and a change off of 1200 watts and it played music.

I had 6 in my old truck in a bandpass that would do a 152 and change on the dash with 2400 watts.

We used a bunch of them in a bunch of diff vehicles, for the price (they were like 41 dollars shipped from the dist we used at the time) you couldn't beat them. I was going to do a big setup with them but never did.

Also...the old Visonik was owned by the Anaba Corp...which was Visonik, MA Audio, Alphasonik, and I'm thinking they owned another company or two. I heard Anaba sold out so I'm not sure who owns them now
"The Anaba Group Inc, is the parent company of MA Audio, Visonik, and Clif Designs Car Audio." - http://www.tradekey.com/profile_view/uid/1076727/Anaba-Group-Inc.htm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.