dual vs. insignia vs. visonik

i'm not, i am running memphis stuff for my subs amps

but i always get asked this by people that want some thump in their car...

i dont recommend any of them.

and i am impressed that there isn't more flame in here...wow.

dont forget to throw in boss lol
like u r running
lol no joke!

i have an eclipse xa1000 in the making for the subs and im gonna run front stage off the memphis, cause that boss suuuuuuucks...

lol anyone else?

Edit: I got the boss 4channel for free which equals good enough for me! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i have heard some insignia 12's and they are not bad for someones first system...i think people forget that just because we love our systems and put a ton of work into them that most people just want a little bit of thump and they dont want to drop $1000 on a system...if you are on a tight budget and it is your first system then insignias are not that bad...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.