dual port question

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just worry about total port area and cut it in half. So instead of a 14"x6" port, do a pair of 14"x3" ports...the two ports will each be slightly longer than the single port though.

how much room do i need between the ports on the inside? im making a new design for my XL and its4 cubes@33 dual port but the ports are 6in from each other on the inside and i need to know if this is bad and i need it to be a bigger gap or this will be fine.

like this

Untitled-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...
Well I ordered an oscope. Should be here today. And this beautiful beast showed up today. I’m gonna have to redo my battery and ground terminals...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...

About this thread

the Answer

10+ year member
DC audio FTMFW
the Answer
sumter county, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date