dual 4 inch ports a single 6 inch port for a 15'' type r

I would do a single 6 but if you are looking for some nice lows you might wanna up the port area a bit. A single 6" is on the small side for a 15

I would do a single 6 but if you are looking for some nice lows you might wanna up the port area a bit. A single 6" is on the small side for a 15
how would a single six inch areo port compare to a 3'' slot port on a 3 cf box ?

Honestly if i lose output its not the end of the world since its a 15 inch sub in a hatchback .......it gets stupid loud ( for me)

how would a single six inch areo port compare to a 3'' slot port on a 3 cf box ?

Honestly if i lose output its not the end of the world since its a 15 inch sub in a hatchback .......it gets stupid loud ( for me)

Depends on the height of the port, which will determine the overall area of the opening.

Done both with a type r. Coulda just been the way I designed the boxes but the 2 4" ports seemed to be a bit better on the lows. Wish I could remember the specs on mine but that was several builds ago lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.