Dual 12" RE Audio 2200 RMS CEA- Comp Second build

Participant count
  • Participant list
i love the attention to detail that is evident in this build. there have been plenty on here that have knocked the euipment that you chose, i think it is a great build. love what you did to the trunk, and that box configuration. great work, dude.

the important thing about this hobby is how it sounds to YOU. if you build it right, it doesn't take mega watts to sound good. as long as you are happy with the outcome, that is all that matters. i have one 12 on about less than 1600wrms, loving it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...
Assuming the box is made of .75" MDF the 12"x20"x15" box is 1.5 Cu Feet. The 33"x19"x15" is 4.3 cubic feet, something is not right here. JL has...
Recoil 2500.1 $179 2500 x 1 @ 1 ohm. Make sure subs are the dual 4 ohm version. If you don't want that much power, get the Recoil red1200.1 for 1...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...

About this thread

dragonware

10+ year member
dragonware
Canada Toronto
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from