Dual 12 multi kerf box build

I really like where the kerfs meet up, I've been wanting to try that, but I havent messed with it yet.
Good luck.
I learned a bit about kerfs in the last 6 months, so I thought I would challange myself a bit. We will see if I have the skillz or not, LOL.

I've only been here a short time,and I can almost never tell,unless they call you names or "call you out". Pretty comical to an old guy.
Well if you keep in mind that 95% of the membership is full of s hit, and the other 5% don't give a s hit, the you will be safe to assume almost 100% of the time the banter you read here is simply entertainment.

Welcome BTW

never kerfed. i have to ****** of equipment to try it lol. looks like its gonna be a beast though
circular saw, straight edge and 2 clamps is all you need really. The track saw just makes it faster

Well if you keep in mind that 95% of the membership is full of s hit, and the other 5% don't give a s hit, the you will be safe to assume almost 100% of the time the banter you read here is simply entertainment.
Welcome BTW
Thanks for the heads up and the welcome.

My new box was suppose to be kerfed but DonH said something about the resin expanding and cracking them. So he had to start over and now me just gets a reg box..... Looks very nice man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.