DSC 1500d Sonic Sale

I tried that code and it does not work
someone else told me that last night. I do know that at least one person used the code yesterday, and when I checked last night, it was still working

Yea i think it is over now, i got an email about it though, and that was the price. I bought one before the sale and *****ed at my wife about how things always go on sale after i buy them. It is a beast of an amp. Mine benches at well over 1500wrms.

Yea i think it is over now, i got an email about it though, and that was the price. I bought one before the sale and *****ed at my wife about how things always go on sale after i buy them. It is a beast of an amp. Mine benches at well over 1500wrms.
Have pics of it being benched? Just curious.

I dont have pics of it being benched but at 13.8 it put out around 1700wrms at 1ohm. It was benched by a local shop with a dummy load. i got pretty high volts on my two pg rsdc 12's wired to 1 ohm so i decided it would be worthwhile just to satisfy my curiousity to see how much it was actually doing. I was getting 45v on my multimeter 100hz sine wave 13.4v so i was hoping for more, but whatever lol, definitely a good buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.