Ds18 pro fullrange series amps

if you want, i can email the specs and that way you could check it out.
I want the specs listed up here and a real pic of the amp.heat sink and all. Your pics of the actual amp in your hands not more internet pics. I have cash lets see them. Real pics not that s h I t small pics youre posting show us somethi g good

LOL look at the retreads coming out of the troll area to pounce on some unsuspecting nub.. Priceless...Nothing like a few trolls making an online community look bad by being an ***hole when a simple cut and paste of the rules and a polite explanation would do.. Well done...Now get back in your hole you **king trolls..

LOL look at the retreads coming out of the troll area to pounce on some unsuspecting nub.. Priceless...Nothing like a few trolls making an online community look bad by being an ***hole when a simple cut and paste of the rules and a polite explanation would do.. Well done...Now get back in your hole you **king trolls..
It's great that you felt the need to share

Clearly robferro_ds18 doesn't have the slightest clue what "marketing" is. I certainly hope that he isn't affiliated what so ever with the company as he is doing far more harm than good. If he is affiliated with DS18 and was tasked to promote their new line of amps on popular online car audio forums, I have doubts as to whether the company is going to last. A "30-second business card" in the forum section to simply introduce himself and talk about DS18 as a company overall would have been a far better approach to generate interest than breaking the forum rules to promote amplifiers with low-resolution pictures and one nondescript sentence. Strategic communications WILL make or break a company...

I've actually seen products made by this company being sold on Amazon, subs mostly. They actually look decent, but I haven't clicked to further investigate any of them as I'm not familiar with the brand. If anything, this thread convinced me that I made the right choice.

I was really close to running DS18 mids, tweeters, and horns until I saw how big of ********* and dickheads everyone from DS18 were on Facebook.

Grow up and quit trying to sue everyone who doesn't like your product...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.