Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

DS18 IS PROUD TO PRESENT THE FULL RANGE SERIES, AVAILABLE IN 3.5K1 AND 6K1

Price:

3,5K1 $499

6K1 $699

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
nothing worse than a seller without the intelligence to not offend the people that he is trying to sell to.

Dont tell me you completely ignored this text thats right there when you start posting a sale thread.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thats for listing items classifieds

If you are a vendor, you have to open up a vendor account and have your own forum section to list your deals and product offers. If not then sell like normal people with your username and date on a paper next to the item proving its yours.

hope that helps you take a step in the right direction.

excuse me?
You need to post in the amp review section or amp discussion section. Not the for sale section. You arent followijt the rules and it makes you look bad. If you want the support of the on line community then take some time and post in the right place and show actual pics. Use PHOTOBUCKET and copy the image code to your post. Give some real info maybe id buy one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.