ds18 hooligan 15"

robferro_ds18

Item(s) for Sale:

DS18 HOOLIGAN

http://www.amazon.com/DS18-HOOLIGAN-15-2D-Hooligan-Competition-Subwoofer/dp/B00TSUDZ46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433348041&sr=8-1&keywords=ds18+hooligan

Item(s) Description/Condition:

FOR FANATICS AND AUDIOPHILES: The Hooligan is an 15" SPL Competition Grade Subwoofer. See display picture for more specs

AMAZING POWER: 6,000 Watts Max Power and 4,000 Watts RMS Power

HIGHEST QUALITY COMPOSITES: 4 150Oz High Strength Magnets, 4" Black Aluminum 4-Layer Voice Coils, 4-Layer Spider

CONFIGURATION FREEDOM: This Hooligan comes in 2-Ohms Impedance

WARNING: You might **** off all law enforcement entities nearby

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures: View attachment 26552531View attachment 26552531

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Op is a dealer?Owner?Distributor?Whatever but that is expensive.No way people are gonna buy an untested sub from a largely unheard of company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your stuff my be nice but we need more info. Your youtube vids have zero information from what I saw. You have to do something to give me a reason to try your stuff. Besides the basket I dont see a reason paying that much compared to soudqueb. Give us more info! $1100 for a 15 ane you guys havent hit the forums yet is a little unreal. You will have a hard time. Prices shouod come down to get your name out. If a member here got the driver we wouod post more info thatln you guys even do

Item(s) for Sale:

DS18 HOOLIGAN

http://www.amazon.com/DS18-HOOLIGAN-15-2D-Hooligan-Competition-Subwoofer/dp/B00TSUDZ46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433348041&sr=8-1&keywords=ds18+hooligan

Item(s) Description/Condition:

FOR FANATICS AND AUDIOPHILES: The Hooligan is an 15" SPL Competition Grade Subwoofer. See display picture for more specs

AMAZING POWER: 6,000 Watts Max Power and 4,000 Watts RMS Power

HIGHEST QUALITY COMPOSITES: 4 150Oz High Strength Magnets, 4" Black Aluminum 4-Layer Voice Coils, 4-Layer Spider

CONFIGURATION FREEDOM: This Hooligan comes in 2-Ohms Impedance

WARNING: You might **** off all law enforcement entities nearby

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures: View attachment 26552531View attachment 26552531

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

More overpriced cookie-cutter Chinese fare. Well, there's one born every minute. Put a big enough power rating and price tag on it and some sucker will buy it.

Also is there a single mod left here? I flagged this as spam yesterday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.