Driver door open first

I'm looking for 2 way alarm which supports the driver door open firstI found Clifford but nothing is mentioned about that.

Any recommendations?
what type of car do you have?.

Are you loonking for a system that has progressive unlock? Meaning you hit the unlock button once and your drivers door unlocks and when you hit it again all your other doors unlock.

Are you loonking for a system that has progressive unlock? Meaning you hit the unlock button once and your drivers door unlocks and when you hit it again all your other doors unlock.
Exactly.

Most keyless/alarm/ remote start systes have theis feature on the brain. I like Python units they are great. Do you already have power locks on your car?

Most keyless/alarm/ remote start systes have theis feature on the brain. I like Python units they are great. Do you already have power locks on your car?
Yes.

what is the technical title of that feature to look in different alarm manuals?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.