Dr. Dre is going mobile

so they're going to make vehicles that have more bass output? cause that's all his headphones were good for.

and they werent even that good, had a pair of turtle beach x4's. heres the things they have over beats by dre, they are wireless, more comfortable, dolby digital 5.1 surround sound, like 5 times more bass, and they also have the ability to connect to your xbox and be used as a headset while listening to the game. turtle beach>beats by dre.

They Just revealed it Wednesday at the New York Auto Show here is a Pic I snapped.

It's going in the New 300S for 2012

Unfortunately I did not get to hear it.

IMG_6266.jpg

punch plugs have the most bass in headphones I have seen yet...I downloaded a graphic EQ app for my touch that replaces my music library (EQu, it costs like $2). boosted up the bass and plugged them in...it's unbelievable how much these things reproduce lol. it actually gives me a headache after like 10 minutes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.