Down to 1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tnnrx7
10+ year member

IL
Hey Guys,

Well I finally decided to throw my subs in my 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX to see if I like them for the winter.

Here is what I have:

HU: Alpine CDA-9884

Subs: Two Kicker CompVR 10" enclosed in Kicker ported box. (4ohms at terminal cup, 400W RMS)

Now I got my Kicker wiring kit so I'm ready for everything, just need an amp.

I have looked at my options, and I have narrowed it down to one amp that I like:

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2

Now my question is, does anyone have any experience with this amp? If so, how did you like it, etc.?

Everything looks great to me and should fit my subs perfectly.

Second question, has anyone dealt with CartronixPlus before? I have looked up some reviews on the net, and really couldn't find anything but positive reviews. This same amp is on other "major" retailer sites for $300 so for $160 it appears to be a good deal to me.

Let me know your experiences guys! I'm ready to get this system rollin (and beatin') //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i have one that i love it powers my q almost as well as my ed nine.1 and it never got hot or went into protect

ill sell it for 150

I have the 4-channel version of that amp, mine is the p450.4 and it is a really good amp. Also I have dealt with cartronixplus.com before and my transaction went great. They have awesome prices.

Great! I just installed my Alpina CDA-9884 head-unit today and it is awesome! Really brought the stock system to life. I'm going to pick that amp up ASAP and then my subs will be ready to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.