doubt´s lol

most likely when you went to setup the head unit you had a friend hit the push terminals yank out the small series jumper cable and parallel the conveniently pre cut and proper length wires to wire them parallel that are there chillin, and now you trying to act all bad 4ss like your sheity crossfire is badhss.
the subs were wire that way cuz was only to test i do not run 4 ohms dayli thas why i unplug the series wires and make it paralel, and i dont admit u or anybuddy call me lier !!!!

so what the truth really is, is that your 1k amp only makes 900 watts lmao
u want to the smar *** guy ok..... it makes 900 AT 4OHMS not 250 like its rated.... its rated 1k at 1 ohm but i dont even think about pushing the gain up at 1 ohm cuz probably is putting out way more than 1 k thats wy i make the questions of running no sub to test... but if it makes 900 at 4 ohms i ask, who much can i makes ate 2 or 1 ohm

I dont know, probably like 2000 at 2, and 4000 at 1 ohm. Is that what you want to hear?

Or if you want actual numbers, check the graph you linked. Crossfire didnt sell a 3k amp labeled and priced as a 1k amp dude

u want to the smar *** guy ok..... it makes 900 AT 4OHMS not 250 like its rated.... its rated 1k at 1 ohm but i dont even think about pushing the gain up at 1 ohm cuz probably is putting out way more than 1 k thats wy i make the questions of running no sub to test... but if it makes 900 at 4 ohms i ask, who much can i makes ate 2 or 1 ohm
Good amps usually double in power as the load resistance drops in half so if 900@4 should be 1800@2 and 3600@1

I dont know, probably like 2000 at 2, and 4000 at 1 ohm. Is that what you want to hear?

Or if you want actual numbers, check the graph you linked. Crossfire didnt sell a 3k amp labeled and priced as a 1k amp dude
you do not read the post? my amp was open and mess with by croosfire rep, they not stock so i have been told by the previous owner, the guy hit 162.7 with 2 15"s in 2004

This seems very wrong. By all accounts those amps will make 1200-1400W. IF you are seeing 60V on your DMM either you are hard clipping it or the amp will protect or blow up if you try to do that into 1 ohm.
like u see on the vid just 0db test tone and a quick test to see what number it gives at full gain, i do not want to test 2 or 1 ohm cuz my 2 ohm subs (2 pioneer) cant handel full gain and same for the 1 ohm subs (this 2 alpine run daily at 1 ohm but just like half gain) problably its not a clean signal but i just want to know what kind of power it is making and i got like 900 rms at 4 ohms that

you do not read the post? my amp was open and mess with by croosfire rep, they not stock so i have been told by the previous owner, the guy hit 162.7 with 2 15"s in 2004
WOW... 162.7?.. goodness gracious!.. @ what hz.... 32?

nah it was open and mess with at the pawn shop you bought it from and unfortunately at max gain clipping to **** it only makes 900 watts.

Probably at 20hz ...subwoofers are made to play low
20hz?!?!?!... 162.7db's

RmDWnB4.jpg

Musta used one of these...

NPBY1iz.jpg

Lol

Besides clipping, there are two more reasons why he's possibly seeing 59.xvAC

He's wired at a nominal 4ohm load.

He THINKS that resistance and impedance are the same value.. Obviously they are not.

According to the spec, the AC rail will never change with impedance.. Let's assume this isn't true with real high impedance.

Wired at 4ohm, he's probably rising around 10-14ohms on a tone.

Given that amount, the AC rail has no where near the resistance to fight with the current load, hence the rail will go way up.

Another thing is their is there is something inside causing a voltage leak and the user is just measuring it.

Clamp the DC side and see how much power it's pulling.. Bet it's about 20A or so instead of rhe assumed ~90A.

OP, i bet your DC voltage stays pretty solid at 14.4v, right?

If so, just more circumstantial proof the amplifier is not putting out what you think it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.