Central Region Double point USACI and Db Drag event. Irving,Tx June 13th.

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

RXZILLA
10+ year member

Resurrection of a legend…
Texas
To All,

Car Toys of Irving and Team Border Hoppers would like to present our final production. I would like to thank eveyone who supported me in my past shows and extend this personal invitation to my last event. I would really like to give Car Toys a really big show and I need your help. It will be a USACI double point event and DB Drag single point event. It will be a Saturday only show and I also want to invite everyone to follow me that night down to Houston for the triple point event know as THW. Please join us June 13th at the Car Toys Of Irving Tx.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Car Toys of Irving

3301 W Airport Fwy

Irving, TX 75062

(972) 255-7480

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.