Don't Sell Or Even Exchange Baseball Cards With tony714

Make sure you notify an admin of his shenanigans and Goob (Caraudio.com Admin) and see if you can get that neg deleted after Tony gets banned for scamming.

UPDATE: Now I have Tony sending me emails threatening me saying he has my address and unless I refund his money, I'll have something coming to me. He is signing my email up to spam sites, etc. What's the best way to handle this situation?

UPDATE: Now I have Tony sending me emails threatening me saying he has my address and unless I refund his money, I'll have something coming to me. He is signing my email up to spam sites, etc. What's the best way to handle this situation?
What a douchebag...what's his email?

Here is the full email from the beginning. Remember, the first email starts from the bottom. And I know my first mistake was to retaliate and curse at him, but I was pissed.

TONY: **** a **** trick, ill get u back i aint trippin u ******* **** i got ur address expect something soon

ME: I'm not returning the money you *** eater. I'm blocking your email you nut licker..

TONY: return the moneyy first, why would i keep it if it dont work does me no good

ME: You can return it first.

TONY: **** u ****** loooooser give up the 50, or im a send a death squad to ur place

ME: I gave you a chance to return it. Now you fucked up.

TONY: i hope 1 of ur kids die

TONY: queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TONY: u cokkkk succckkker

TONY: u fukkking cokkk suckerrrrr

TONY: issue the refund u **** sucker so i can ship ur peace of **** back

TONY: **** you you **** sucker go **** your dads ****, u ****** fagg

ME: You're a ******* loser you dead beat stupid Mexican scammer.

TONY: visit paypal case ha been opened, ttyl

ME: Doesn't work like that...

TONY: ull receive it exactly, the way it was shipped packed, and the way it didnt

work with a cd stuck in there. no more no less, now issue me the refund like paypal is saying

ME: Ok, refund will be posted asap when you return it exactly how I sent you. Thank you.

TONY: check paypal, ill ship it asap, thanks gabriel

TONY: lmao

ME: Doesn't work like that. Ship it back or keep it. I'm prepared to report you the the authorities..

TONY: well we are both protected by paypal, and thats how they do it issue me a refund and ill sent it back. i trusted you at first. i also had in mind that paypal protects both. check my rep on car audio, im new there but i got posetive feedback ebay too.

ME: Refund will be made after receiving my product first.. You must be out of your mind if you want a refund with possession of my stuff.

TONY: i will ship it back, when you issue me a refund. still has that darn cd stuck in there.

ME: Ship it back and if it's not the same one I shipped, I'll will notify my local police dept. And notify your local dept and file a report.

TONY: i dont scam bro, honesyly it doesnt work, which ***** cuz i was pumped up for it. i took it to get connected to a stereo shop and they said it didnt work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ME: This was tested before it was shipped.. Are you trying to scam me???

TONY: item didnt work bro, can you issue me a refund so i can ship it back to you

ME: It was dropped off in the post office. USPS is notorious for not updating there online track and confirm. You will receive it before the weekend. It was shipped priority.

TONY: hey buddy there is no updates no the shipping info, do you know how long it will take to be delivered tnx

ME: USPS Priority #9101785091401684804219

TONY: tnx

ME: I will email you tracking numbers tomorrow around 12pm eastern time. Thanks!

TONY: shoot me an email with tracking info please thanks

you two act like your 12 lmfao you *** *** no good **** ***** **** flaming *********** blow a donkey **** u *****

grow up... haha nutlicker....cmon now i know u got better than that

The censorship actually makes that conversation between you two funnier //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gyzo33

10+ year member
gyzo33
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views