dont know wat to buy

Participant count
  • Participant list
yes what is your price range. what kind of truck? is it standard or king cab or anything like that? do you want a lot off BASS? or just something that will sound clean? and what kind of space are you willing to sacrafice for this system? if you have a king cab would you be willing to remove you whole back seats for a box? what are your intentions for this system?

answer those questions and we should be able to give you a lot of advice

i have a 98 dodge ram quad cab and im not willing to take out my rear seat to put in a box. im just lookin for somethin like 2 12in subs, a pair of 6x9 speakers, pair of 6in speakers, a nice amp, and a receiver. my price range is about $1,500

i have a 98 dodge ram quad cab and im not willing to take out my rear seat to put in a box. im just lookin for somethin like 2 12in subs, a pair of 6x9 speakers, pair of 6in speakers, a nice amp, and a receiver. my price range is about $1,500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.