doing the big 3??

Participant count
  • Participant list

302yota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well i'm out of 1/0ga wire, and i really need to do the big 3...but i have a lot of 4ga wire layin around...what if i used 2 sets of 4ga wire to do the big 3, instead of 1 set of 1/0ga wire....btw how important is the fuse from alternator to battery?

well i'm out of 1/0ga wire, and i really need to do the big 3...but i have a lot of 4ga wire layin around...what if i used 2 sets of 4ga wire to do the big 3, instead of 1 set of 1/0ga wire....btw how important is the fuse from alternator to battery?
how big of an alt?

2x 4ga should be more than 1x 1/0. and i didn't fuse my big 3. the power wire (alt to batt) will be hot on both sides of the fuse (even if it's blown) so i don't see the point. preference really.

would yall fuse it or not......and i think i will go with the 2x 4ga.....i plan on gettin a kenetik hc800 later on, and maybe the big 3 will help until i do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.