Doing a big build in my truck,i want to be the loudest...

Participant count
  • Participant list

TyB

Hey fellas,so my truck is a 2005 ram 1500 5.7 hemi, im very close to completing the subwoofer side of the build and am now moving onto the doors,i want to be the loudest of the loud...In doing my research to this point i have found out that car audio speakers are NOT the way to go,so i began looking into the Beymas,eminence,18sounds etc etc...Im capable of fitting 6 8" speakers in each of my front doors,and i have been told that 8" is the way to go...What is everyones thoughts on these brands/specific models? and suggestions on speakers?

If those brands are not the way to go,what would you suggest?I have about 1500 to spend on Just the speakers in the doors,and if 8"s are not the way to go,what would you suggest running?

My Bass side of the build consists of 4 crossfire xs-v2 15s on 2 DC 9ks,in just under 20 cubes of acctual box space,after deducting my port displacement and Sub displacement

I will be running 10x hawker Odysseey 2150's behind the box,and a 2250 under the hood..currently looking for Alternators,so i cant give specs on that side of it...

Also looking for Decks, EQs atm,so i cant give those specs either...

ALL Help is appreciated,thanks in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.