Doin work in a single cab toyota.....

302yota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well i'm about to start another build in my single cab toyota, cuz having 2.8cubes behind my seats doesn't give me a lot of leg room....so i have to designs, and i would like to know which ones would perform the best.....

here's the first, it comes to be around 1.9cubes before displacements...and i would be running either 2 dd1508's, or 2 sundown sa8's....

View attachment 26516732

here's the other design....comes out to about 1.6cubes before displacements...and i would be running an hdc310..(or another monster 10, if the hdc doesnt get in stock soon)...i'm just curious about running the sub inverted between the seats, firing into about 4.5" of mounting depth,..(i've never seen a setup like this)

View attachment 26516733

......btw each setup will be ran off of a hifonics brutus2000 for now

94 toyota pickup

2ec2phg.jpg

so do guys think the 1 hdc310 box would work....because that's what i'm leaning toward, i'm just iffy about having it inverted with the ports firing to both sides

well i'm about to start another build in my single cab toyota, cuz having 2.8cubes behind my seats doesn't give me a lot of leg room....so i have to designs, and i would like to know which ones would perform the best.....
here's the first, it comes to be around 1.9cubes before displacements...and i would be running either 2 dd1508's, or 2 sundown sa8's....

View attachment 26516732

here's the other design....comes out to about 1.6cubes before displacements...and i would be running an hdc310..(or another monster 10, if the hdc doesnt get in stock soon)...i'm just curious about running the sub inverted between the seats, firing into about 4.5" of mounting depth,..(i've never seen a setup like this)

View attachment 26516733

......btw each setup will be ran off of a hifonics brutus2000 for now
you dont know how to take a screenshot?

^^i guess not.....i couldnt upload my files from sketchup, so i took a pic of the design with my phone and uploaded them off my sd card....i guess you would call that a "screen shot"...lol

ok thanks...now i can take a screenshot and save some time...lol................but there really isnt a lot of room behind my seats, the only way i got the 2.8cubes i have now is by going from a bench seat to buckets, with the seats slid pretty much all the way up

Having the internal end of the port so close to the driver could cause unloading issues. I'd either relocate the ports to be placed as far away from the driver as possible or build a slot port.

i would much rather do a slot port, but i'm unsure how to calculate the port area and tuning of a "trapezoid shaped" port.....i'd like to build a port shaped like a lot of those PWK web shaped box designs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.