Does the HELIX P SIX MK2 MATCH the FOCAL 165WRC will be a good sound?

Participant count
  • Participant list

YXYDNA

CarAudio.com Newbie
China
I am a Citroen C4 grand picasso user,I want to upgrade car audio system(because C4 picasso audio is really bad).BUT I don't what to take up too much space,so I decided to use DSP amp to build a system.
I found the the power of HELIX P SIX MK2 is enough to match 165wrc, so I want to know the sound will be OK or not.
I often listen to pop music (especially R&B)and classic music, THANX

I am a Citroen C4 grand picasso user,I want to upgrade car audio system(because C4 picasso audio is really bad).BUT I don't what to take up too much space,so I decided to use DSP amp to build a system.
I found the the power of HELIX P SIX MK2 is enough to match 165wrc, so I want to know the sound will be OK or not.
I often listen to pop music (especially R&B)and classic music, THANX
do you already have the Focals?
no

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.