does bestbuy do upgrades??

im wondering if bestbuy does some sort of upgrade. like if i bought a HU from them, is it possible that i could upgrade to a higher model and juss pay the diff? bestbuy employees, help me out:cool:
maybe if you impress them with your bowhunting skillz

yeah and that is the most vague use of a website to attempt to describe what a company did lol. I worked there for 2 years and the employee's at best buy are, at least here less liars than other companies.

okay heres what you do. or what i did at least at my local bb. got a alpine 9851 for my bday, had the recepit and warranty plan, it was enough total to exchange for my 9853, so i yanked the 9851 out, brought it back to a smokin hot blonde at the service desk, told her it wouldnt spit out my cd, she took my warranty plan and handed me a giftcard with 390.00 on it. bingo. a 9853 for 350 and some dvds, BB---->I WIN

I've upgraded many times. you jsut have ot have the serivce plan and tell em its broken. back in hs i used it to change speaker size everytime i got a new car.

Are you retarded?

Sorry, but they'll look at you and laugh...

Only way it would possibly be a sane question, is if it is within 30days of your purchase date. Then they have to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...

Other than that, dream on. This isn't the flea-market, pawn shop, or wheel and deal palace... it's Best Buy.

nG

dude SBLAZER, I made the L7.gif file you are using...Plus you are using it as a linked image off my domain that I own and pay for, lol. You shouldn't take people's work like that playa

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.