Does anyone make boxes out of where the spare tire sits in the floor?

supraman1379
10+ year member

Lifted 03 HEMI
Ocala, Fl
Im supposed to be doing an install for a friend.

One sub, prolly a 15 but we were thinking of building a box inside where the spare tire sits in the floor.

So if anyone has pics of setups like this, or has any suggestions, please post and help me out.

sound deaden like crazy, they like to rattle everything. i had three tens in my old mustang where part of the box was fiberglassed into the spare tire well. it was only to save trunk space. anyway is sounded like some gang bangers cadillac before deadening, and it still did from the outside afterwards.

sounded like some gang bangers cadillac before deadening, and it still did from the outside afterwards.

Hey gang members may not want to be associated with stereos like that, you gotta think about THEIR feelings //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

6.jpg

http://fresnoracing.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=26519

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.