Does anyone know where I can get this cable??

Participant count
  • Participant list

wuzin

SF
Hello,

I'm looking for this cable, I've searched over the internet for long time but nothing came up.

Can anyone address me where I can get this cable? (2 12pin mini quad locks with male 24 pin connector)

Thank you!

Thank you again!

I was able to use those harness connectors on 2008 BMW car, but after 2009 BMW changed stock harness like picture below.

DSC_0425.JPG

DSC_0426.JPG

And I won't be able to transfer those 2 12 pin mini quad locks to merta 71-9003.

That's why I'm looking for that cable/connector thing, which goes to metra 70-9003

DSC_0428.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
Does anyone know where to get a trim ring for a kenwood kdc516
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...

About this thread

wuzin

wuzin
SF
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
wuzin