Does anyone know what a....

Originally posted by THE_BASS_BOSS Does anyone know what a mounting depth of 152mm is in Inches? Also does anyone know where i kan trade my used woofers as a doen payment for a knew pair?
I never knew that reading a poor gramatical grouping of words would induce vomiting

Originally posted by THE_BASS_BOSS Does anyone know what a mounting depth of 152mm is in Inches? Also does anyone know where i kan trade my used woofers as a doen payment for a knew pair?
Weel i tink taht it wood b 5.98425" (thats actually what it really is...)

- Steve

I was typing it too fast and i didn't pay attention to what I was typing, so why don't you go screw your mom cause i'm tired of her bothering me every night!

Originally posted by THE_BASS_BOSS I was typing it too fast and i didn't pay attention to what I was typing, so why don't you go screw your mom cause i'm tired of her bothering me every night!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

The answer to your question is above.

- Steve

Originally posted by THE_BASS_BOSS I was typing it too fast and i didn't pay attention to what I was typing, so why don't you go screw your mom cause i'm tired of her bothering me every night!
Your grammatical screw ups are almost as funny as your 1985 jokes!

Originally posted by ss3079 Weel i tink taht it wood b 5.98425" (thats actually what it really is...)

- Steve
152 mm divided by 25.4 mm (1 inch) = 5.98425"
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

- Steve

I Heart U.S Education

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.