Does anyone know how to Work LCD screens?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You need a cable that converts the USB to an RCA input. And then you have to convert the power.

If I remember, I will get the parts and numbers for ya. Unless someone beats me to it.

hhuhh? the lcd screens dont have a usb...they have this tiny flat strip...now usb or any kind of plugs wat so ever.

thankyou......thats the problem...my camera broke and i took out the little lcd screen....so no piks available.....the lcd screens from laptops are the same way also....if anyone can find out that would be great. if they do im gonna put a custom 18" lcd on my ceiling:laugh:

Generally, you solder the pin-outs of a computer's serial or parallel cable (not series-parallel;)) to the logicboard of the LCD. Then, you run software on the computer that communicates with the LCDs.

Typical use for computer's LCDs are CPU temp, Fan speed, MP3 playing, etc.

But loads more uses.

So to use an LCD with any sort of programmability - you'll need a computer.

So, you may as well use the computer as your digital music player as well, enabling your computer to know what MP3 is playing, so it can display it on the LCD, etc, etc.

Have fun. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I beleive what you are looking for is a way to make the RGB inputs accept NTSC or PAL input. Right? Look for a VGA video converter.

Oh. I thought he meant LCDs when he said LCDs.

As in black and white.

pwnd anyway. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.