Does anyone know accent lighting laws for a motorcycle?

Participant count
  • Participant list
You will have to look up the laws for your state and county.

However, most of the time it will be pretty vague and only cite blue/red has being illegal. From my experience it comes down to what that particular police offer feels is legal that night.

if anything use white, any colors will make you a target definately....any type of aftermarket lighting is usually illegal if you were to place it under the bike facing down or on the sides unless its amber colored

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
Does anyone know where to get a trim ring for a kenwood kdc516
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

AnthonyMartello
Cantrall, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
JoiNt-
IMG_0606.jpg