Does anyone have a source for distribution block that has

Firewalker

CarAudio.com VIP
nowhere
multiple 1/0 outlets? I know there are a ton that are 1/0 in with 4/8 gauge out options but I can't seem to find any that are 1/0 with 2 or 3 1/0 out options anywhere or I am looking in the wrong spots. Also using full size ANL fuses as well as that is what is easiest for me to acquire locally if I ever need them.

If someone has a source link it for me so I can check out it, thanks

lol nope no rear battery. I am upgrading to a XS D6500 underneath the hood in a month or two and if I have to then I will put a small XS back in the rear cargo area. I would still like to find something like that not only for now but for in the future as I start planning out another build when I finally get my 2nd car in 3-4 years hopefully.

The only ones I know of that are fused take mini ANL fuses.

I would just use these and put fuse blocks on whatever you have coming out that needs a fuse.

Last edited:
Mine is an older streetwires
It has 2 1/0 in and 2 1/0 out plus 2 4 out
There is a way to set it up so its just one in and the rest are out but I never needed it
I'm not sure if they make them anymore but its worth a shot

multiple 1/0 outlets? I know there are a ton that are 1/0 in with 4/8 gauge out options but I can't seem to find any that are 1/0 with 2 or 3 1/0 out options anywhere or I am looking in the wrong spots. Also using full size ANL fuses as well as that is what is easiest for me to acquire locally if I ever need them.

If someone has a source link it for me so I can check out it, thanks

Have you looked at Project DB? Are you talking about stuff like this? Or similar.

Screenshot_20210519-163820_Samsung Internet.jpg

I just run this

One for power one for ground. Then inline fuses. Not exactly what you were wanting I think, but its simple and does the job anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...