does any one kno where i can get an h.o. box for a 12 w6v2 ?

I believe theyre rather expensive.

I could design an enclosure geared for high output for you, and someone such as Pro-rabbit could build it for you. Click the link to my forum in my sig and submit a design request, or shoot me a PM. Id be happy to help out.

is a sealed enclosure better than a ported for a small trunk ..like that of a honda
it depends on your goals man.. the Jl w6 sounds good in either box honestly.. a ported box will need to be bigger so if you have space you are willing to give up then sure thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.
These are decent budget subs. The box design isn’t bad at 5 cubes for these, but I’d drop it down just a little and raise port tuning up to 32...

About this thread

mrcriz

mrcriz
yuba city ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mrcriz