Dodge Grand Caravan Head Unit??.

Participant count
  • Participant list

vanillagorilla

This is BAD but I have to go with it. My work is giving me a new work 'van', 2013 Ram C/V Tradesman (cargo version of a Grand Caravan), JOY. It's replacing my 2003 GMC 1500 Savana full size van. I have a Pioneer AVH-P4400BH head unit, Dbl DIN, and a pair of the Hifonics 5 1/4" Mercury front door speakers along with some old PPI amp running to a single OLD (10+ years) Pioneer 10" sub, it still goes after all these years.

I would like to use the head unit and front speakers I have now, not worried about the crappy amp and sub, will be upgraded soon. I have not found any info about these new 'mini vans' and what size head unit will work or what size front door speakers it takes?. Believe me, I will get the stripped down factory head unit, no-nothing on it, so it will be replaced as I travel A LOT on the highways and a good head unit keeps the highway not so boring.

Dose anyone have ANY idea if my head unit will work, with a install bracket I assume?. 5 1/4" or 6 1/2" door speakers, none for the back as its all cargo space. Any help would be great, been out of the audio game for many years as the kids were born, trying to get back into it now. At least unbtil the wife catches wind.... right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.