Do you think 3 12" Alpine Type-S 2002 models would be good?

3 years ago I would have taken a Sony MobileES hu over any other. The ESP was awesome. Sony signed the Xplod contract since then it all went down hill. If I'm not mistaken this is the last year for the Xplod contract to be in effect. So i'd bet that Xplod isn't going to be here next year.

About the Sony amp. I've seen it run 3 - 1000 watt 12's and it pounded the sh*t out of them. I'm sure you'd like it.

The Sony Mobile ES line is their only respectable car audio available. I would look at some other brand names, take a look at respl's R 35.1D amplifier. A great price of 270 I believe and bench tested at 1580W at 1 ohm, so their site claims. Also have a gander at some JBL, and PPI amps.

hey is cadence a respectable company? does thier items really put out and take what they say they do because im liking some of their subs and amps, and they look decent as well. does anyone know anything on em?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.