Do you really have to..............

Shave a giant L on your head, and drive around naked yelling "Im a little school girl who likes to get fucked".
You'll get all the attention you'll ever want. For free.
hhahahahahahaha

As much as we beef in the other threads....that is some funny **** right there.

Naw, I dont have the best ****, but no insignia **** is in my car. No sony either.
I have 2 premier 3004SPLs

1900d susersport

premier 690ub

kicker zx 650.4

premier rev 6x9s and 6.5s

0 gauge kicker wire red top up front (the Pep Boys one not the group 31) and a kinetik hc 800 in the back. not top of the line, but not insignia either. I still need to do my big 3 though.

I used to lurk for a while then i joined when i really started to get into car audio. This stuff is my first real build. If you sift through the ******** you can get some answers.
I am gonna run all sony for my next install just to explain to you punks to not be brand haters. It's really pissing me off.

For the record, I could have sat in your back seat, I just chose not to. I saw the stains on your upholstery, gross dude.
lol...........Was not my car. I only sit on leather. But by today's standards his equipment should not have been doing that. Clear as hell too.

Musicians generally chose subs with alot of ohms, this guy is no dummy. Ohms are good for SQ. Im surprised you didn't know that.
generally, you know what you are talking about. but here you are BLATANTLY ignorant... ohms are either sqohms or splohms (i think its pretty obvious which one works best in which application).

musicians pick subs with large ohms DEPENDING on whether they want to be loud, or if they want to sound good. for instance, a recording studio is probably going to have speakers with 8 sqohms. a concert is probably going to have some mixed ohmage speakers (probably more splohms than sqohms, but you get the point).

audioholic, you need to learn you about some ohms.

generally, you know what you are talking about. but here you are BLATANTLY ignorant... ohms are either sqohms or splohms (i think its pretty obvious which one works best in which application).
musicians pick subs with large ohms DEPENDING on whether they want to be loud, or if they want to sound good. for instance, a recording studio is probably going to have speakers with 8 sqohms. a concert is probably going to have some mixed ohmage speakers (probably more splohms than sqohms, but you get the point).

audioholic, you need to learn you about some ohms.
I invented ohms. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

orly? how come all the history books say it was Carl Von Ohmenheimer (of the faraday estate) in 1742?
That's oldschool ohms you noob, we're talking about solidstate versus digital ohms. The more analog-to-digital ohms you have, the better the sound quality. This graph explains it all...
SOUNDGOODNESSFACTOR.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.