Do you really have to..............

Get the dual 12 in subs in the bandpass box with the neon lights. Not only is it show quality but i have had many people stop me and praise the looks and sound coming from my SPL machine.

motivator1338119uz5.jpg

Ignoreme and those other guys are diking you around.

Best buy's Insignia line is highly underrated. You can buy a lot of their equipment for that same 500. I didnt go this route but i wish i did. But go in there and demo it. And they can install all of your stuff for a really good price too. The key to making it bang for blocks is 2 caps. get 2 digital Rockford Caps. You may read that the caps mean nothing, but for you it may mean the difference in being heard for one block or 3 blocks.

Ignoreme and those other guys are diking you around. Best buy's Insignia line is highly underrated. You can buy a lot of their equipment for that same 500. I didnt go this route but i wish i did. But go in there and demo it. And they can install all of your stuff for a really good price too. The key to making it bang for blocks is 2 caps. get 2 digital Rockford Caps. You may read that the caps mean nothing, but for you it may mean the difference in being heard for one block or 3 blocks.
Fvck you buddy id like you to put those POS sub against my DUALs and will leave you heart broken. DUAL>Everything else on the market

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.