Do u think.....

qtipextra
5,000+ posts

The Original
Do u think I could sell my pyle subs/box neon everthing LOCALLY for $230? I paid $220 to get them to my house, bought them off ebay about 2 months ago, still have warrenty. Anywayz, if I fell for these pyles of ****, do u think people in my local area would? There are a lot of people here in my place who are "wanna-be's" so I dont know if I would get any buyers at that price? Or maybe I should say $250 OBO! and go no lower then $220. then I make a little profit off of thier stupidity!

What do u think? Could I?

Here for A Picture

Note: This in an area where EVERYTHING car audio goes at retail price, or really close to.

Now I have a pic up! and I dont want to re-ebay, id have to expect to get less money outta them. lol, im still waitin for my pyle to get back from the repair shop! I just want to get rid of them as soon as possible. And I just found out today that my other sub is fu*ked up as well, so im gonna havta send it back too! **** pyle!

Thanks for all the comments!

It makes me happy to see all the replies I got back!

Here is a pic that works:

pyle4oo.jpg

Maybe a 10 yr old with rich parents and a big piggy bank will be stupid enough to buy those that expensive, but you can give it a shot locally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

Thanks for all the comments!It makes me happy to see all the replies I got back!

Here is a pic that works:

pyle4oo.jpg
And you actually used your money on that crap?

ill give you 1.50 shipped

edit-i just realized that you have that thing strapped in there with a bungie cord

LMFAO

rotflmao

The bungee cord is classic.

I'll give you $30, if you throw in the bungee cord =)

I think a better plan would be to insure them, and have them stolen. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Note; Don't do that.

In seriousness, take them to your highschool. I assume you're in highschool, because of the middle finger avatar, and the quilt covering your backseat; indicative of living at home.

So, if you're not going to eBay them, ( still laughing about the bungee. ) sell them to another kid.

Maybe you could strip it, and sell the enclosure, neon rings, subs, and amp seperately; You may be able to recover your cost in that fashion. Better yet - Get the fiberglass like, airbrushed or something. Maybe a vinyl skin for it, to cover the brand.

and the quilt covering your backseat; indicative of living at home.
Hey - I've got a really comfy plaid quilt in the back of my van covering my sub box...you'd be surprised at the use that that's gotten //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Jesus, that is an ugly ass box and subs. No offense bro!
None taken, I know they are ****, and ugly!

Thats why im gettin sum RE SE's! And I aint goin cheap on the box either!

And as far as the bungee, they just didnt deserve anything better!

No, acually, I just didnt want to put them in my trunk cuz I know I wouldnt get much sound through with those, and I didnt know how else to secure them.

Which reminds me, how do you secure them in your trunk? I need to know for my next setup, I tend to drive "crazy" sometimes. just fast arond corners and stuff!

Im keeping my amp and HU, everything else is gettin replaced with better.

If i buy it, will you throw in those "super neat" high quality seat covers in the pic? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

qtipextra

5,000+ posts
The Original
qtipextra
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date