do not ever ever ever buy from judy's deals or cmttrading

misterio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
texas
Ive been waiting for almost a month and ive called and emailed almost everyone and i finally got to the bottom of why i hadn't received my subs yet.... they shipped them to the wrong address.... how could they possible manage to do this? So now i have to wait and see who will be responsible (shipper/seller), i called UPS and they said they can't be responsible because they just delivered to address they were given and so now i have to wait and see what cmttrading has to say about this. does anybody know if ebay would be able to do something about this? basically i paid and the items (subwoofer 2 12" CVR dual 4ohm) were sent to the wrong address, if so can i have any numbers to call plz im so mad and confused

hmm...sounds like a badd experience, that happens every now and then

i have purchased 4 CVR's, 2 L7's, and misc. other goods from them over the last few years...all of my experiences were good

it still ***** though....glad you finally got to the bottom of it

I just called them (cmt trading) and they told me that it was not their fault that i supplied them with the wrong address so I called UPS and they cant do anthing about it, I called the shipper and they cant either SUPPOSEDLY so now ebay.com is the only person left who can actually do something about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.