Do NOT do business with PhishHead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you go read that thread over slap nuts. I clearly proved that he was trying to scam me. I have/had text messages from him that he meant to send to someone else about how he wanted the sub back. Not only that he admitted he ran the JL 10w3v3 FREE AIR ON RMS!!!!! Also using a power supply because he didn't have an amp in his car. WHO IN THE **** RUNS RMS ON A SUB FREE AIR! I offered to pay for the subs to get reconed and he wanted nothing to do with it because he said "No I want my sub back now". Why dont you get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. No wonder why no one likes you over at CACO.

Why dont you go read that thread over slap nuts. I clearly proved that he was trying to scam me. I have/had text messages from him that he meant to send to someone else about how he wanted the sub back. Not only that he admitted he ran the JL 10w3v3 FREE AIR ON RMS!!!!! Also using a power supply because he didn't have an amp in his car. WHO IN THE **** RUNS RMS ON A SUB FREE AIR! I offered to pay for the subs to get reconed and he wanted nothing to do with it because he said "No I want my sub back now". Why dont you get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. No wonder why no one likes you over at CACO.
Could care less who likes me at CACO or not.

If he was proven to be scamming he would also be on the PS list and he is not. You made your bed, now you have to lay in it.

Today I received the wire that I bought from PhishHead in December. It wasn't quick but better late than never. The Knu wire and disto block were as described so no surprises there. Mods can mark this thread closed and resolved.

Thanks PhishHead for making the situation right.

****, 4 months to ship wire! when they asked "fast or cheap" at the shipping place you must have chosen "as close to free and slow as possible"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cwharding

cwharding
Alaska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies