DO NOT deal with Karleon

Everybody can point fingers anywhere they wish. The fact remains that someone has 1k and another has nothing.....

Honestly, I would not worry about it anymore. I think that everyone has the picture. I am a patient guy, but if someone had $1,000 of my money I would have been pretty anxious about it as well under the circumstances.
I know. Im leaving it alone now. I just hate how he tried to make me out to be the bad guy when i did absolutley nothing wrong.

Yeah thats awfully low of him to post my address. I mean, are you trying to get someone to go steal them? If so, thats not going to work because its summer and my sister is at home 24-7 and i'll be sure she is on the look out.

Your actions just further show the kind of person you are. I wouldnt be surprised if the amps showed up DOA, and you try to act like u dont know what happened. What ever man, im done with this.

he won't communicate with you through the channels you provide him, then he'll try to tarnish your name and talk **** about you
and you havent??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ibanender

10+ year member
Miss Cleo in disguise
ibanender
a happy place
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies