DO NOT deal with Karleon

ibanender
10+ year member

Miss Cleo in disguise
He will pay late, he won't communicate with you through the channels you provide him, then he'll try to tarnish your name and talk **** about you where you don't look and act like your best friend in a PM.

He should go on daytime talk shows as the "victim" who tries to get the audience on his side by telling 1 side of the "sob story". Then, when the other part of the story comes out, the audience will boo him. Sound familiar? That's because he did it.

I hope nobody has to deal with him or his bipolar tendancies.

I dealt with him and it couldn't have gone any more smoothly. Honestly, when someone comes into the feedback section and starts talking **** immediately, then I don't listen.

I dealt with him and it couldn't have gone any more smoothly. Honestly, when someone comes into the feedback section and starts talking **** immediately, then I don't listen.
why do ppl cry on here about how bad he hurt ur feelings. 1. Did he rip you off.

2. did you get your money.

3 Shut up
im not getting involved in the argument or the feedback here... but if you missed the other thread(s) (jman, looks like you did, he didnt come in here shooting first and asking questions later...) then why are you posting...

this is the FEEDBACK section, a section set aside for exactly this reason. oneforyou, youre a moron... again, this section of the forum is designated exactly for this reason. before you post again, think twice, and dont //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just FYI, your argument that this forum was a poor venue for communicating about the transaction sounds a little hollow when the transaction commenced here.
That might be warranted if I didnt supply other methods of contact, along with the comment that was clearly understood and confirmed by him that I don't look here.

You know, I don't think that you are a scammer. I do think that the truth is that you just procrastinated -- one of those deals where you think to yourself "I will handle it later this week" and the right day just never comes. Amybe you gave yourself permission to procrastinate a little longer because you had to give him an extension.

You really should go in and edit your post to delete the guy's personal info.

I have done business with Karleon on multiple occasions, and it has always been stellar.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

He will pay late, he won't communicate with you through the channels you provide him, then he'll try to tarnish your name and talk **** about you where you don't look and act like your best friend in a PM.
He should go on daytime talk shows as the "victim" who tries to get the audience on his side by telling 1 side of the "sob story". Then, when the other part of the story comes out, the audience will boo him. Sound familiar? That's because he did it.

I hope nobody has to deal with him or his bipolar tendancies.
Only thing i will post in this thread. When was my payments late? I copied and pasted the "agreement" so everyone could see. You even said i had 800 of it paid when the agreement was 750 and you would allow an extension. You also tried to lie and say it was only a 2 week extension, yet i went through every pm me and you had and no exact time frame was mentioned. I believe you might of meant to say 2 weeks, but it was never mentioned. You also lied and said i agreed to the orginal terms of me being SOL....But i have the proof in the pms we sent. As you probably saw in my feedback thread.

What all channels of communication did you provide. An email address and i had ca.com pms. I forgot i had your email address and had to find you on another forum just to find out what was going on with my amps. If you would of told me you were busy, then i would of understood and none of this would of been posted.

How did i tarnish your name? You did it to your self by not being a good seller. The buyer shouldnt have to find you posting away on another forum yet you neglect to get in contact with me about you being busy. All i did was post FACTS about our transaction. I never called you out of your name, told others not to do business with you. I simply used the feedback section and posted my experience in doing business with you.

You keep claiming you dont look at ca.com....but how hard is it to understand that thats where the transaction took place? Why did i have to sign up to another message forum just to communicate with you. I can see if it was termpro forum or if i was posting feedback in a forum that you are not a member of. Why do you keep trying to twist this on me?

What side of the story am i leaving out?

I've never acted like your bestfriend in a pm....????

Only thing i will post in this thread. When was my payments late? I copied and pasted the "agreement" so everyone could see. You even said i had 800 of it paid when the agreement was 750 and you would allow an extension. You also tried to lie and say it was only a 2 week extension, yet i went through every pm me and you had and no exact time frame was mentioned. I believe you might of meant to say 2 weeks, but it was never mentioned. You also lied and said i agreed to the orginal terms of me being SOL....But i have the proof in the pms we sent. As you probably saw in my feedback thread.
What all channels of communication did you provide. An email address and i had ca.com pms. I forgot i had your email address and had to find you on another forum just to find out what was going on with my amps. If you would of told me you were busy, then i would of understood and none of this would of been posted.

How did i tarnish your name? You did it to your self by not being a good seller. The buyer shouldnt have to find you posting away on another forum yet you neglect to get in contact with me about you being busy. All i did was post FACTS about our transaction. I never called you out of your name, told others not to do business with you. I simply used the feedback section and posted my experience in doing business with you.

You keep claiming you dont look at ca.com....but how hard is it to understand that thats where the transaction took place? Why did i have to sign up to another message forum just to communicate with you. I can see if it was termpro forum or if i was posting feedback in a forum that you are not a member of. Why do you keep trying to twist this on me?

What side of the story am i leaving out?

I've never acted like your bestfriend in a pm....????
Honestly, I would not worry about it anymore. I think that everyone has the picture. I am a patient guy, but if someone had $1,000 of my money I would have been pretty anxious about it as well under the circumstances.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ibanender

10+ year member
Miss Cleo in disguise
ibanender
a happy place
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies