DO NOT BUY FROM 1Phatclipse!

You sure are worried about your account all the sudden. In the PM you sent me you said you didn't care if you got banned:
ryan for real all the stuff I have up for sale right now thats local I think I have traded sunday

after that Im out of car audio. Im really not into it anymore so I want be buying or selling anymore.

So you see it doesnt really matter if Im banned or not. And if I was such a scammer wouldnt I be trying to get people to pay me for this stuff by saying I would ship it to them instead of refusing to ship? Think about it.

I never and will never try to scam anyone. this thing between you and me became personal

but I will send you the baskets tomorrow regardless of ban or not.

My thoughts.

he bought said items

you did not send said items

It became personal and you changed the rules of business by not shipping said items because by your standards it was ok, because of personal issues.

I think i got it all

I paid him about 2 years ago, so probably not. He openly admits that he still hasn't sent me anything.
I admit I owe him 2 baskets and If i dont post the tracking info in here tomorrow then by all means ban me
That's not acceptable. You've had two years to make things right by either sending his items or refunding him. You are a scammer, regardless of what you say. If you want to have the perma-ban removed there are a few things that will need to happen.

1) Either refund Ryan or send him the baskets.

2) Provide proof that all buyers of batteries were either sent their battery or refunded.

3) Contact me with proof of #1 & #2.

Also, do not create anymore accounts. If you create alter-ego accounts they will be perma-banned & I will request that Goob IP ban you. My e-mail is ca.com_mod@yahoo.com If you make everything right I will be more than glad to make a request that you be unbanned.

---Jacob

I've been contacting people he had a bad rep with. Apparently he still hasn't gotten things straight with hispls, here's what he sent to me after I asked if 1phatclipse got everything straightened out with him:

Hell no. Any idea how to get hold of him? I really get the vibe he's a decent guy but got in over his head with those sketchy shipping labels.

I love how he said he has refunded everyone and that everything is cool...here's what FATBOY told me:

HELL NO.
I've written that money off as a lesson learned.

If you're considering doing business with him absolutely positively do NOT. He's a cheat, a liar, and to top it all off he can't package worth a shit.

Oh, and I haven't received any tracking info(big surprise).

1phat is a lying, cheating, scamming piece of ****, in all reality. Lying **** never sent me a dime, only thing he sent me was a battery resting a 3.6v. That battery had been LONG GONE by the time you sent it to me.

I've written this off as a lesson learned. Karma's a ***** dude, yours will come around.

And i sincerely hope you haven't had/never will have a child. Kids raised by people like you never stand a chance.

That's not acceptable. You've had two years to make things right by either sending his items or refunding him. You are a scammer, regardless of what you say. If you want to have the perma-ban removed there are a few things that will need to happen.
1) Either refund Ryan or send him the baskets.

2) Provide proof that all buyers of batteries were either sent their battery or refunded.

3) Contact me with proof of #1 & #2.

Also, do not create anymore accounts. If you create alter-ego accounts they will be perma-banned & I will request that Goob IP ban you. My e-mail is ca.com_mod@yahoo.com If you make everything right I will be more than glad to make a request that you be unbanned.

---Jacob

did you really make that ghey email account just for your new mod job here? Really?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skadude016

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
skadude016
Canton, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies