DNA motoring 2way remote start

Participant count
  • Participant list
Does anyone have diagram or color code for the wiring on this things ? It's made by Newegg , distributed by DNA MOTORING and HDC autosports. I can't seem to find any .
Box says DNA Motoring 2way Remote Start Car Alarm System. no model number just reference number goes by (Silver ) as it has silver remotes thanks. I'm getting very frustrated with this hopefully someone here has some info

Like radios, alarm and remote start systems have standard color codings. Any alarm installer would be able to install it without a manual. You can also look for any other two way remote start system and compare it's harness and components.
Yes generally they are the same for the most part. This one is a bit different. No violet , extra brown wire , nothing seems to get the siren chirping ive tried several combinations. Idk, guess I'll keep searching. Thank you tho i do appreciate your input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...