Djstagegear?

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
I was gonna buy an amp from djstagegear.com but it strikes me as odd that they only accept Paypal and not credit card. Is this place a good place to buy from? The amp I want is cheapest here and they have free shipping.

Is it taramps? I have a cheaper source that's legit. If you want more cost, but best service try Shizzzon on CACO. To be honest, I'd pay the extra and go through him, just for piece of mind. However, if you just looking for cheapest I have a better source than DJSTAGEGEAR.

I know it's just that I've never seen an online store that only accepts paypal and doesn't accept credit card numbers.

I went on xplicit and I might order from them. I'm waiting for tempest to reply to my PM first though.

I feel more comfortable with stores that accept Paypal. Gives me the peace of mind that there's no way they can see my CC info. If you go through Paypal, they don't see any of your information. Just your name and where to ship your item. Paypal almost always favors the buyer in disputes. Which is bad for sellers who get scammed, but good for us buyers. If a store accepts Paypal, I highly doubt they will scam you. Being that it's so easy to just tell Paypal what happened and get an immediate refund. If they ONLY accepted credit card numbers, i'd stay away from them. You have no idea if their sh*t is secure. Also you can save your debit/credit with your Paypal account so it's easier next time around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Based
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from