DIY RCA Wire Type

Participant count
  • Participant list

csu87
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
So I am going to be making my own RCAs so I can get the right color and lengths I will need for my build. My question is, what type of wire are you diy guys using for RCAs? I've seen RG-6, RG-59, basically any rg type, add well as twisted shielded pairs/quads, etc.

If anything, I can get several of these types from work and can do some experimenting, but would rather not have to.

Or you could just go to bluejeans cable and order up the length you want and ask for techflex colors. They stop the techflex short of the end, but you might be able to request them to bring it all the way. Or, put your own techflex on them. These folks have already done the work for you and have good pricing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.