Distro block with one 4 and one 8 gauge input

Participant count
  • Participant list

hondarider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok so i have 8 gauge power wire running to my sx500.2 but from time to time it will turn off then turn back on i think due to low voltage. I have 4 gauge going to my zzx750.1. Would both those amps run off a single run of 4 guage? If not would it be possible to use some kind of distribution block so the sx500.2 could pull some power off the 4 guage?

Or do i just need to upgrade the power wire?

get a distro that is 1/0 in and multiple 4ga out. or 2ga. leaves room for upgrade if u get bigger wire. im going thru the same dilema. i have to wire up 3 amps. My sub amp (kx600.1) my frontstage amp (eclipse EA2000) and rearfill amp (eclipse PA4212) i was going to use a distro that was 4ga in and four 8ga out. but 8ga is to small. so ill be getting one that is 1/0 in and 3 4ga or 2ga out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.