dimples in the cone

Participant count
  • Participant list

macsdad
10+ year member

boom-boom
What would cause the cone of my t2 to dimple up? I have a set of them, and while waiting to some money for a box for them, I put one of them on my saz1500v3. I noticed this morning that there multiple dimples in the cone. Any one have any answers?

Anything at all hitting it. Even something tiny. Either that or over powering to where the cone/surround distorts
Sub is on top of the box. It is a d4, so right now it's at 2ohm on sundown 1500v3

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

No.

Well, this is one for the epic face palm fail and duh section. The other day, while giving a demo, I put my bic on the sub, so they could see it dance. Obviously causing the dimples, yes I feel rather stupid. You would think at 49, I would be beyond old enough to know better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.